SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Part 1

In our SEO part 1 we will cover off page SEO techniques in which we are going to focus on major few things, planning is on top so you know what you are planning to do in future for you website or blog.
Here we have already planned things for our business and everything completed very efficiently, here i am not going discussing about SEO Planning because its differ project to project, well few things you have to keep in your mind which will work on every SEO reports.

  1. Domain Name.
  2. Region you are going to Focus.
  3. Competitors Keywords.
  4. Make list of yours targeted keywords.
  5. Link Building Natural/Paid and SEO Tools.
  6. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Part 2

Comments

  1. I like your information! I checkout your blog often and I
    shared this post on my Facebook and my followers loved it.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment